Wednesday, November 14, 2012

product reviews take 2!

More product reviews round 2:

 Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup: This stuff freaked me out at first because it really does feel wet. I thought my brush was wet from sweat, which made no sense at the time! I ditched the little brush that came with it and use my own. I feel the coverage is good, I was using it as a concealer/foundation until I realized the shade was off slightly, so I with a lighter shade for me this could work really well.

For more reviews continue reading...



 L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes: A great drugstore mascara! I have naturally long plentiful lashes so maybe I'm not the best person to ask about getting great looking lashes with mascara, but this one is pretty much delivers what I am looking for in a mascara, something to enhance what I already have.

Revlon Photo Ready Compact Makeup: Not make-up I would recommend. I didn't like how it went on my skin, didn't seem to create a natural look. It has a weird mesh screen which seems kinda cool at first, but now I can't seem to get the rest of the makeup out, maybe I am missing something so I moved on to...

 Revlon Photo Ready liquid foundation: I like this make-up much better than their compact of the same line. It looks more natural, and seems really good for the price, which I think was around 10 dollars. I think it's a good choice if you don't want to spend a lot of foundation but need good coverage.

 Dove pink soap: I LOVE the smell of this soap, it is rosy and soft and fresh, and very girly. I'm a bar soap person versus body wash, so this may be my new favorite.

Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion: I understand this product isn't really marketed towards blonde girls with hair like mine, but after trying many things to cure my super dry ends this worked great! I just put it on my ends after showering, and voila, no more dry hair ends. I only use a little bit so this could last forever.

I hope you liked these product reviews/recommendations!

1 comment:

  1. do more! <3 these since i hate buying beauty products i know nothing about.

    ReplyDelete